The program is designed in a block system for 3 semesters (18 months) comprising 40 credits/sistem kredit semester (SKS). The courses provide students with interdisciplinary skills and disciplinary knowledge as well as tools. The first and second semester is a period of regular campus activity such as lectures, laboratory and field work, as well as examinations. The compulsory and elective courses are distributed both in Semester I and Semester II (Figure below). The Master Thesis (18 credits) if offered in Semester III. Before writing their thesis, the student is obliged to present their research proposal to receive feedback and approval from their supervisors. The program is held in mostly in English. However, in special cases, Indonesia will also be used.
- Bachtiar Wahyu Mutaqin, graduatee of MPPDAS 2013 awarded Prix Mahar Schutzenberger
- The Twin College Envoys Program (TWINCLE) Program ASEAN CONSORTIUM in Chiba University, Japan
- SAKURA SCIENCE, Exchange Program in Science
- Seminar Nasional ke-2 Pengelolaan Pesisir dan Daerah Aliran Sungai
- Profile of Prof. Dr. rer.nat. Muh Aris Marfai, M.Sc.