- S1-degree holders (Bachelors) in the field of geosciences (including geography, geology, geophysics, geodesy, oceanography, soil science) or other related sciences (e.g., agriculture, forestry, fisheries, civil engineering, environmental engineering, planning, architecture, biology, physics, social sciences). Applicants with other background will be considered with respect to their detailed curriculum vitae.
- TOEFL Score > 450. (regular class), TOEFL Score > 550 (international program/joint education program (JEP))
- Conducting matriculation (bridging) course for selected subjects, depending on the competence results for 1-2 months prior to the commencement of the first semester. The program is offered every semester or two periods every year (Figure below).
Eligible candidate is announced by personal calling, email, mail or website (http://geo.ugm.ac.id). Submit the application from and other related documents, such as:
- Photocopy of S1/Bachelor certificate and legalized academic transcript
- Photograph (4×6/color) 4 sheet
- Curriculum vitae
- For those who are working: letter of consent from the institution/company, stating that the candidates are released from the routine tasks during their study.
Send the requirements to the Secretariat of Master Program for Planning and Management of Coastal Area and Watershed.
Magister Perencanaan Pengelolaan Pesisir dan Daerah Aliran Sungai (MPPDAS),
Geography Faculty, Gadjah Mada University
Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281
Telp/Fax: +62 274 545965,
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org