2.to strengthen the relationship and mutual cooperation among developing countries;
1.Fields of study
1. Financial assistance
- Settlement Allowance will be given through the university at the same time with the Living Cost.
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, a student will get Rp. 1.200.000,/month (living cost only).
- During their Master programs in Indonesia, the students will get:
- Living Cost (monthly) = Rp. 1.200.000)
- Research Allowance (monthly) = Rp. 400.000,- (to be given at the beginning of the third semester)
- Books (monthly) = Rp. 350.000,-
- The tuition fee will be covered by the government of the Republic of Indonesia
- A round-trip international airfare (economic class) from the international airport of the students home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
2. Health insurance
- The maximum age is 35 years
- Has a bachelor degree or its equivalent
- Has a TOEFL score of 450 or equivalent
- Completes and submits the application form and must be nominated by the respective overnment
- If Successful, while studying in Indonesia:
F. APPLICATION PROCEDURE